Company: Sinclair Tractor
Job Location: Kalona
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: ASAP
At Sinclair Tractor, we pride ourselves on being the destination
in Southeast Iowa for agricultural equipment, precision farming,
agronomic decision support, NAPA parts and computers. With eleven
John Deere dealerships, five NAPA parts locations and a computer
service location, we are looking for motivated and talented people
to join our team.
SINCLAIR TRACTOR is seeking a highly motivated,
energetic, organized and very detail-oriented individual for the
Kalona, IA office location as
Parts Counter Professional with the primary
responsibility of performing a variety of in-store customer service,
marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the
receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories.
The desired candidate is passionate about growth, innovation and
collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better
ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a
growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great
fit for our team!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO (you may
request further detail):
- Contributes to managing inventory and ordering parts and works to
meet customers’ needs.
- Is strong interpersonally, establishing rapport with customers in
person and on the phone and asking questions that help to locate the
needed parts or service and any related parts or service in which
customers might be interested.
- Must know which parts are in inventory, require reordering, or
must be specially ordered.
- Assists the manager in resolving discrepancies between the
computer inventory and the actual parts available in bins.
- Obtains the information needed to place special orders and ensures
that the correct parts are sent.
- Must research the availability of certain parts, either within the
retail facility or from other sources as necessary, and must be able
to search part numbers using the computer or standard catalogs.
- Is aware of seasonal requirements for parts that arise as a result
of recalls or specials in the Service Department.
- Is detail-oriented in that this person maintains, monitors, and
continually updates the parts inventory for the dealership.
- Entails frequently inputting and checking information on the
computer and verifying the computer inventory by physically checking
parts in the parts storage bins.
- Entails over-the-counter sales of parts and special ordering parts
for customers and for the Service Department.
- Involves ensuring that parts arrive, that they are the correct
parts, and that those who ordered them know of their arrival.
- Must be willing to participate in training and to perform all
other duties as requested by management
- Make suggestions to systematize and improve office functioning to
support the growth of the company
- This position may require traveling between branch locations when
needed for corporate meetings and training.