At Sinclair Tractor/Sinclair NAPA, we pride ourselves on being the
destination in Southeast Iowa for agricultural equipment, precision
farming, agronomic decision support, NAPA parts and computers. With
thirteen John Deere dealerships, five NAPA parts locations and a
computer service location, we are looking for motivated and talented
people to join our team.
SINCLAIR TRACTOR/SINCLAIR NAPA is seeking an
energetic, driven and professional individual to join our Sigourney,
IA team as a
Service Maintenance Professional with the primary
responsibility of assisting the Parts & Service department with
maintenance and detailing duties.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO (you
may request further detail):
- Efficiently cleans new and used customer and dealer owned
equipment. This includes the exterior and interior of the equipment.
Takes the utmost care in producing a professional finished product.
- May assist in unloading trucks and reporting damages or shortages
- May assist in lot maintenance and moving equipment for the Sales Department.
- Maintains a clean work area and follows all safety practices of
the organization when complete work assignments. Also helps to
maintain company vehicles, inventory, and tools in proper working condition.
- May perform grounds maintenance for the dealer properties.
- May be required to assist in moving displays or equipment within
- May operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment and supplies
for the dealership.
- May be required to make customer deliveries of equipment
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the
principal and essential functions of this job. Specific
circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job
to perform a somewhat different combination of duties